shooting and dinner at max's




haay. kapagod ang araw na 2. after shooting we went to max's to have a dinner




nichole and me



haha serious huh???

hindi ko alam bat gan2 muka ni kuya hieri. :))



why your hiding nichole??


====================================================================

when i back at home, my mom with my cousins are drinking at my cousin's house. so i also went there to kiss my mom( what a good girl haha) then we watched "taken" what a really nice movie and the most thrilling movie i've seen in a long time It was one of those films that I wanted to applause after the film. wooo!! now its already one of my favorite movie .!!! haha.




Then, when i back home. i immidiately call my bf to ask how is he and i already miss him....too bad that he is not that good, really stress coz of alot of activities, homeworks and project. waah. too pity :( really busy that he almost forget me T___T. and im really sad coz tomorrow is our 5th monthsary but dont have a chance to see each other :( he has a class until 6 pm. and my class will finish at 3 pm. toooo sad T____T


Well,, that what was happen today...hmm. so thats all. its already 12:35 am. and i already need to sleep. byieee and goodnight!!!

0 comments:

 
A memory of my daily life © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops