new shoes :)


I bought new shoes yesterday, haha
well i am not suppose to buy shoes or anything, i just accompanied nichole to buy her shoes for the incoming defense. but while im waiting for her to pick her shoes in the store i saw this very cute pink shoes. haha i just said " whoah!! ang cute naman nito!" then i look for a size that will suits on me. but arg. it takes too long to find the right size, i saw size 5,6,7 but it doesn't fix on me :(
then finally i saw size 8. yes 8 is my size. big right? darn. LOL!




============================================================

QUOTES OF THE DAY

" its always better to accept the fact that you are not appreciated
than to insist yourself to someone who never sees your worth"

0 comments:

 
A memory of my daily life © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops