Movieee, Internet, TV Drama, Facebook, Twitter, Blog


LOL, what should I say, Nothing Much. today is such a boring day! haha.
Just watched Movie on Star Movie, HBO, Cinema 1.LOL
One of the movie I've watched is  .....

"WHIP IT(2009)"




STORYLINE

In a town near Austin, Bliss Cavendar's strong-willed mom believes Bliss, at 17, can win pageants - the key to a happy life. Bliss isn't the beauty pageant type: she's shy, quiet, and has just one friend, Pash, her fellow waitress at a diner. Things change for Bliss when she discovers a women's roller derby league in Austin, tries out, proves to be whip fast, and makes a team. Now she needs to become someone tough on the rink, keep her parents from finding out where she goes twice a week, and do something about a first crush, on a musician she meets at the derby. Meanwhile, mom still sees Bliss as Miss Bluebonnet. Things are on a collision course; will everyone get banged up?
 Source

It's a bit interesting to me coz i like roller skate! when i was child my father bought me one. haha and I so love it! <3 <3 I'm wondering where is it now. LOL

anyway, what else??? hmmmmm. AH! on HBO i aslo watched...

THE KING OF FIGHTERS 

I also like this because it's an action movie and i love the guy. he is cute ! :))

Then after watching movies, just checked my FAcebook and Twitter
and and and... just surfing net. haha! too boring until my bestfriend and her boyfriend came :))
with a pasalubong :)) DOUGHNUT!! lol


0 comments:

 
A memory of my daily life © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops