Mishkie A.K.A Mikmik my new cat :D Meow :3


My bro surprised me with a cutie siamese cat!! wee. i never expect that he will give me a cat.
This morning I was sleeping and someone knock on my door. and bro gave me a paper bag with a shoe box. At first I thought it was a shoes. but when i "silip" it. i saw a cat looking at me. damn cute err. 

So i will introduce to you my new cat. Mishkie. her nickname is mik-mik :D

so There She is......

........





ARE YOU EXCITED TO SEE HER ?  :3




When you look me in the eyes :D



what a angelic eyess 


wew. i wanna have rest..meow!


mishkie and my bear :D


hello  guys! meow! :3




hey! dont take photos!! Meow!!  :3

0 comments:

 
A memory of my daily life © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops