Family Reunion 2011


FAMILT REUNION





Waiting to start the program




My cousin cosplaying Mihawk of One Piece






Playing pass the bottle with my cousins and with bhebs :D


FOODSSS !!! yum yum


My cousing Ryan won the game "pass the bottle" he got a prize and free picture with our cousin haha!


Prizes and Gifts :D


He got 50 pesos for winning "longest happy new year"


Angel also got 50 pesos for winning "Bring me game"



My mom also won for winning "Bring me(oldest text)"





Eating time!! :D


Oopps.. :D





Money giving :D


Chocolate giving



he got perfume I think?


Me and bhebs :D


Pinoy Henyo ^^


shot by bhebs LOL






we won 50 pesos each for playing Pinoy henyo haha!



Kid's dance :D

0 comments:

 
A memory of my daily life © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops